Monday, March 31, 2014

After a long hiatus

I have decided to get my blog up and running again, for all those who might be interested.  I know there was much disappointment from my family when I shut my blog down last summer for various reasons.
I am the sort of soul who has to write about my life, I have kept assorted journals and diaries ever since I was a kid and could write down my thoughts.  Most of those entries are long lost.
So, here I am back on the blog.  It has been a very unusually cold winter here in North Alabama.  One of , if not the coldest, I have experienced in the nearly 32 years we have lived up here.  I don't mind winter at all, in fact I am rather fond of it.  But this year, I am ready for those pretty white dogwood blooms, green grass to cut and readying the garden spot.
My daffodils were the prettiest they have ever been and really put on a show for us this spring.


P.S.  If anyone knows how I can re-insert my past blog postings, help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Yea! I missed your blog. It was such a fun way to keep up with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I to loved you blog. The pictures and comments are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mom, great to see you back. Nice daffodils! I hope the dogwoods are still in bloom when we get there in 12 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat, glad to see you posting. I too need to get back at it regularly. As to your question, don't know the answer. I am still trying to figure out all of the changes myself. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are writing again and sharing your photographs. I had always enjoyed reading your blog. Yes, the daffodils are more beautiful than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat! Welcome back!

    Great to see you in Blogland again! Your daffodils are gorgeous and I hope that you have a beautiful Spring! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat. I've been thinking about you the last two weeks so I came to check in on you :) Glad to see you're posting again. Writing is very cathartic and just plain good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete